[TYPO3-core] RFC: #8014: remove empty tabs from TCEForms

Helmut Hummel typo3 at jhpc.de
Mon Apr 7 14:05:31 CEST 2008

Hey Ingo,

Ingo Renner wrote:

>> "[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6670: Enable Tabs in Page Properties III" is until
>> now not included in 4.2...
>
> so what?

be nice, please; We're trying to help...

> This is how it works, you do need to get the needed reviews.

right ...

> However I did have a look at your patch during T3BOARD and it was not
> good enough, which is why I didn't investigate any further.

... but the way it normally goes is posting the complaints, so that the patch
can be improved. It would be really great if you find some time, writing down
what's wrong.
 From my point of view (in this case the editors view) this change is a great
usability improvement.

--
lib.salutation = TEXT
lib.salutation.value = Kind regards, Helmut