[TYPO3-core] RFC: #7991: Workspace preview is not aware of domain-records

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri Apr 4 11:08:42 CEST 2008

Hi,

won't you loose the BE-session in the "new domain" if you preview in a
different domain than you are logged in? This would be a bit ugly, since
you won't have an admin-panel, the edit icons, etc, which you are used
to have. Haven't tested it, thou, maybe it works (I wouldn't know how)
or maybe that isn't a problem.

I thought that using TYPO3_SITE_URL + index.php + ?id=xxx would always
print out the correct page, regardless of which domain the page sits in.
Or isn't it allowed?

Cheers,
Ernesto