[TYPO3-core] Fix for "debug_check_recordset" in t3lib_db

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Thu Sep 6 19:52:50 CEST 2007

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:

> The developers might be used to see the warning when something is wrong,
> but it doesn't help them in any other way.
>
> Better would be to catch the warning and generate a TYPO3 error which
> can be either minimalistic for live-sites ("Database error...") to
> "full-blown" for IPs coming from devMask (with stack trace etc). But
> also doing a "die()" afterwards since nothing good can be expected after
> having such a warning.

As I wrote in my last mail I am fine without having any change.

It would be nice if we add a t3lib_div::devLog call to TYPO3_DB->debug.

But I am also happy without that change - as access to invalid result resource
get logged in devLog (contradicting my experiences from yesterday - where I had
problems with Venkman JS debugger)

greets,
Bernhard