[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 6625: Cleaner Backend: alt_doc.php Part 1

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Thu Nov 29 14:20:38 CET 2007

Hi.

On 22.11.2007, at 15:23, Ingmar Schlecht wrote:
> can we get rid of the save/close/etc buttons in the bottom as well?

+1, as the new ones stay in place anyway, which is great(!).

> I got so used to the new ones by now (great stuff!)

Yes, but there is one thing I really dislike: the close button is on
the right[1], but all the save/save+view/save+close buttons are on the
left. I *hate* this.

If there has been a discussion about where to place them here in the
list, just tell me the subject line and I'll read up on it. Until I
heard some good arguments I simply cannot see the usefulness of this -
it means traveling with the mouse quite some pixels to do very related
things!

Regards,
Karsten

[1] Placing the delete button further away may prove very useful when
dealing with naive customers, good idea! :)
--
Karsten Dambekalns
Gimme Five!