[TYPO3-core] FYI: added clear cache actions menu to backend.php

Ingo Renner ingo at typo3.org
Wed Nov 28 11:08:00 CET 2007

Hi all,

As another step in the cleaner backend project I just committed the next
item in the new toolbar: the clear cache menu - and I think it's pretty
cool! Have a look at typo3/backend.php (top right corner)

Here's what has changed:

* new: typo3/classes/class.clearcachemenu.php - the clear cache menu
(obviously)
* module menu: moved cache actions to the new class
* typo3/interfaces/interface.backend_toolbaritem.php - added method
getAdditionalAttributes()
* workspace selector: implements new method getAdditionalAttributes()
* css scaffolding: added z-index of 1 for the scaffolding to make it
possible to overlay the scaffolding with <div>s
* backend-style.css: added styles for toolbar and the currently two
existing items
* typo3/gfx/ added new icons and backgrounds
* typo3/js/ added JS class to handle the new cache menu
* sysext/lang/ changed labels for the clear cache actions to make them
easier to understand and match Jens' suggestions (Jens talked to Kasper
to make them fit what the actions do)
* typo3/backend.php - added scriptaculous and the clear cache menu;
changed the toolbar to be a menu build as an unordered list

all the best
Ingo

--
Ingo Renner