[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6826: Remove "Show Description for Fields"checkbox in alt_doc.php

Benjamin Mack mack at xnos.org
Sun Nov 25 12:24:12 CET 2007

Hey Ingmar,

in point of fact, I was just trying to remove this option last night as
well. It seems to be connected to popup sizes and also the sizes of the
input fields. For the popup sizes I suggest to just go with the bigger
one and let the input fields be styled by CSS and we're good to go.
I try to take of that within the next days.

Apart from that I erased the hard-coded width of the document with my
redesign (which is ok in my mind).

greetings,
benni.
-SDG-