[TYPO3-core] FYI: fixed corrupt xml language file

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Nov 20 10:20:50 CET 2007

Hi!

typo3/sysext/lang/locallang_mod_doc.xml was zero length and as a result broke translation process. I restored this file to its last correct version. It must stay as is even though there is no old "Doc" module. This is translation proces requirement.

*Notices*:
1. Language files (even obsolete!) may not and must not be removed or it will break translation process.
2. Labels may not be removed or significally altered because all TYPO3 versions share the same translations. I.e. you cannot change value of "my_delete" label from "Delete page" to "Delete content element" because it will affect translations in all previous TYPO3 versions too!

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Web: http://typo3bloke.net/