[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6259 Disabling Tabs with no fields (does not work)

Malte Jansen mail at maltejansen.de
Mon Nov 12 13:32:37 CET 2007

Hi Tapio,

the function was already implemented, but disabled due to removing empty
tabs.
For the generation of the menu if there is a field (html-syntax). But
the disbaling does work because of the table-wrapping in the tceform. So
there must be a check before the table-wrapping is proceded.
Nothing else is change.
The pushToDynNestedStack etc is not change in any way. There is only the
check of $isActive in the template.php for rendering the menu.

Cheers,

Malte