[TYPO3-core] FYI: Updated JavaScript frameworks in typo3/contrib: prototype (1.6.0) and script.aculo.us (1.8.0)

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Thu Nov 8 17:21:13 CET 2007

Hi,

I just realized, that the Hash concept, used like e.g. $H(this.someVar),
was changed between prototype 1.6.0.rc0 and the final version... There
might also be some pieces in the TYPO3 Core that have to be changed.

http://prototypejs.org/2007/10/16/prototype-1-6-0-rc1-changes-to-the-class-and-event-apis-hash-rewrite-and-bug-fixes

olly

--
Oliver Hader