[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 6625: Cleaner Backend: alt_doc.php Part 1

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Mon Nov 5 20:00:47 CET 2007

Hi Benni,

Benjamin Mack wrote:
> Yep, agreed. But as far as my patch goes it is fully functional and
> working. The only missing things are icons and the ordering of the
> icons, which I don't see myself redoing them. I think Jens is working on
> some new icons. Anyway, the programming part is done (apart from minor
> issues I hope to find out from you while testing), and that's why I send
> it to the core list.

OK, great then. I was only generally commenting on "commit early and
often" regarding existing files. If your patch is already fully
functional, it can of course be committed now even if more things can be
improved later on. Didn't have time to fully review it yet though.

cheers
Ingmar

--
Ingmar Schlecht