[TYPO3-core] RFC: 0006652: Enable the option to hide the checkboxes "extended view", "clipboard", "localization"

Georg Ringer news at ringerge.org
Mon Nov 5 10:08:16 CET 2007

Benjamin Mack schrieb:
> I was actually thinking the last weeks of moving these options in the
> user preferences since it clearly belongs there. What do you think?

I would actually prefer a rewritten user preference because what I don't
like there is a all-or nothing-concept.

E.g. the option "File upload in Doc module", or "Recursive copy/delete"..
In many cases I don't want that do be changed by the user who just
should change name/password/skin ...

what you think?
but no discussion here ;)

georg