[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #6624: Weird pagetree display with new "Not in menu" feature

Christian Kuhn lollingola at lollingola.de
Fri Nov 2 23:20:54 CET 2007

Ingmar Schlecht wrote:
> Christian Kuhn wrote:
>> I will create a happy little patch if this is of any help.
>
> Yes, thanks! Can you write the patch so that it disables that feature by
> default? I think that's what most people would prefer (while keeping the
> search box enabled by default).

If we change this, should options.pageTree.dontAlphasortNotinmenuPages
be changed to options.pageTree.alphasortNotinmenuPages (default 0?)
accordingly?

Is it ok to solve both with one patch? Sorry for stupid questions, I'm
still not sure of what is needed to waste minimum of your time.

Greetings
Christian