[TYPO3-core] RFC 5588: Typolink cannot be created if FE user is logged in with access restrictions

Martin Kutschker martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net
Sat May 12 16:20:53 CEST 2007

>>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5588
>>> Branches:
>>> Trunk
>>> Greets,
>>> Franz
>
> I don't think that this is a good idea. getTypoLink() is used as
> builder/wrapper to create the $conf array for typolink(). Providing a
> own $conf array and overwriting it by getTypoLink() might lead to
> confusion in encapsulation. Why don't you use typoLink()/typoLink_URL()
> directly in sr_feuser_register?

And I think the name could be typolink.linkAccessRestrictedPages to be
in sync with config.typolinkLinkAccessRestrictedPages.

Masi

PS: But do we really need such a dangerous feature? Instead of disabling
the group check, the link generation could be run as "anonyomous user"
(group -1) to get the desired effect for Franz.