[TYPO3-core] RFC: synchronous publishing in workspaces

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Thu Mar 29 14:54:16 CEST 2007

Hi!

This is SVN patch request, which is continuation of earlier sent patch
for synchronous stage change for workspace records.

Branch: trunk

Problem: if user wants to publish page, he has also to publish each
element on the page. Sometimes it is much more convinient to publish
page with all elements automatically when either page or element is sent
to publishing.

Solution: introduce a new user TSConfig option (doc changes to be sent
to Michael) to allow synchronous publishing of page with all records on
that page. By default this behavior is disabled, so workspaces are
compatible with 4.1 version.

Note: by agreement with Kasper/Michael I will commit this patch if no
one objects withing some time (typically two full days).

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/
Skype: callto:liels_bugs