[TYPO3-core] RFC: stdWrap in FRAME's .src

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Wed Mar 28 10:17:18 CEST 2007

Ingmar Schlecht wrote: on 27.03.2007 16:20:

> I don't quite understand the patch as you mixed code cleanup with a
> functional patch.

True, the patch was mixed in between the removal of the comments, I just
noticed that it takes some very good eyes to get what is really changed.
Sorry!

> If I get it correctly and the patch is not doing anything but...
>
> if ($setup['src.']) {
> 	$src = $GLOBALS['TSFE']->cObj->stdWrap($src, $setup['src.']);
> }
>
> ....of course you'll get my +1!

That is exactly right. Only functional addition is stdWrap on "src."
parameter. A "no-brainer" part of the patch is the moving of the call to
"linkData" to the else-path where it is used (if you set "src", the
method doesn't use the linkData call).

The rest is just removing old commented out code.

For your convenience, I made a patch without removing the old comments
where you can see better what was changed. Attached!

Cheers,
Ernesto