[TYPO3-core] RFC: cannot display workspace preview from click menu

Dmitry Dulepov 9f4eetb02 at sneakemail.com
Wed Mar 21 15:59:15 CET 2007

Hi!

This is SVN patch request.

Branches: trunk & 4.1

BT refs:
1. http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=4953
2. http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5269

Problems:
1. Wrong PID (always -1) is passed to wsol_preview.php when clicking on
content element in WS module and selecting 'Show'.
2. Same code passes anchor to element UID, which is (a) unused and (b)
cannot be used properly because a pair of them is required

Solution: see patch, change is trivial.

Note: by agreement with Kasper/Michael I will commit workspace changes
if no one objects within some time.

--
Dmitry Dulepov

Web: http://typo3bloke.net/