[TYPO3-core] Ideas for fixing bug #2028: compressed TCA not available with active BE session

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Tue Mar 13 16:13:35 CET 2007

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> The problem is that a preview of eg a localized news (type internal
> link) will fail because the record is not localized correctly. This is
> quite annoying because you (the editor) will not see, what will be shown
> to users.

Branch: trunk, TYPO3_41

Solution: check if $this->TCAcachedExtras set, and if not generate it. The
TCA will be loaded if necessary. The result will only be cached if no BE
session is active as the TCA is loaded and generating the compressed TCA is
inexpensive.

For reference I've attached the real diff, a white-space ignorant diff and
the changed function as the diff is a bit hard to read (mostly adding an
extra indenting level and adding two extra checks).

Masi