[TYPO3-core] Login Screen

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Mar 5 23:33:03 CET 2007

I think this was a misunderstanding! After talking again to Rasmus, he sent
us an image for the "traditional" login screen that contains the same login
image but with other dimensions.

I have committed the image, also removed some older ones (outdated) and
changed the stylesheet definition for the background color.

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out