[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug 5718: IRRE - Copying a page with related child records leads to duplicates of each children

Oliver Hader oh at inpublica.de
Tue Jun 12 08:06:46 CEST 2007

Hi Franz,

Franz Holzinger schrieb:
> Hello Oliver,
> copyRecord_procBasedOnFieldType($table,$uid,$field,$value,$row,$conf,$realDe

This function wasn't changed in the patch sent for this RFC.

> I think this never will be reached when MM has been set, because it
> always goes to the first if.

Yes, because there are different ways of building relations and the
disposal of intermediate tables. In IRRE these releational information
can be stored on tables with a proper TCA definition - regular MM tables
don't have uid and pid for example.

If you are sure it's a bug, please open a new issue in the bugtracker.

olly
--
Oliver Hader
http://inpublica.de/