[TYPO3-core] RFC: including extJS in core

Ingo Renner typo3 at ingo-renner.com
Mon Jul 16 14:28:46 CEST 2007

Am 12.07.2007 um 17:02 schrieb Ingo Renner:

Hi again

> Last but not least I'd also like to ask you for your opinion about a
> reordered menu structure I played around with [4]. Attention, this is
> only a static prototype! I'd also like to point out that I'd
> customize the look instead of sticking with that blue...

for now I only got responses for the tree component. On the other
hand I also asked about that alternative / new / revamped interface.
Please give your thoughts

* could you imagine TYPO3 looking similar like in the prototype?
* could you imagine working with it?
* does the reorganized menu structure make sense at all or in some way?
* ...

Ingo