[TYPO3-core] RFC 5588: Typolink cannot be created if FE user is logged in with access restrictions

Franz Holzinger franz at fholzinger.com
Sat Jul 7 16:06:20 CEST 2007

Hello Michael,

> Btw. when comparing this feature with the config property, I see that this
> will also accept integers, indicating a page which will be linked if the
> user has no access. Wouldn't this make sense here as well?

yes it would be a good feature to also be able to provide an alternative
page id (or even a list of them) if the page is not accessible.

This is at 5269 in
http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/typo3/TYPO3core/trunk/typo3/sysext/cms/tsl
ib/class.tslib_content.php?revision=2387&view=markup

Tell me if I should send a patch for this.

 - Franz