[TYPO3-core] RFC: links in BE not underlined in t3skin

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu Feb 22 10:58:32 CET 2007

Karsten Dambekalns wrote: on 22.02.2007 10:21:

> On 21.02.2007, at 21:43, Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] wrote:
>> these generally we will have to re-decorate to "none" some links that
>> currently looks nicely without underlines. In my first quick scan:
>
> But it should be visually clear that those are links, so if they are not
> underlined, tehy should have some other markup. Links are links are
> links, after all...

I think links are not always "links". :) There are several links that
are really "buttons", and there are links that are clearly links because
of their context (e.g. the clickable labels in Web>List> rows). Have you
seen those with the patch applied? I think this looks a bit ugly.

Would you underline the page titles in the page tree? Or the menus in
the modules list in the left frame? They are also "just links" but are
not underlined for some reason. They have an icon in front of them. If
this is the "markup" you need, re-read my e-mail and notice that this
applies to 3 of the 4 cases I mentioned. The only left is the sorting
title, which could be underlined, I have no problem with that.

Cheers,
Ernesto