[TYPO3-core] RFC: Making Field selection work in browse_links pop-up

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Feb 6 10:55:28 CET 2007

Christian Jul Jensen wrote: on 05.02.2007 16:14:

> this is a patch request.
>
> Type: feature / gremlin
>
> Problem: When you open the browselinks pop-up, the single table view and the
> selection of fields are disabled, even though the icon is still there, This
> patch enables the feature from the list module for the pop-up.
>
> I don't know if you want the comments in there, and I dont know if ti makes
> sense for 4.1, but the patch is rather simple, so should be quick to review

Took me some time to figure out how this works, but I've got it. The
patch works and it makes sense. +1 from me.

But on commit, I would remove the author information in the middle of
the source code. This is not common and not needed (will only bloat the
source code), as we have the authorship of every line of code recorded
in subversion. A one-line comment is enough here.

Cheers,
Ernesto