[TYPO3-core] RFC: #6995 Context Senstitive Help text should be displayed faster

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Fri Dec 21 13:36:38 CET 2007

"Christoph Lindenmueller" <christoph at xnos.de> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1198237950.27607.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
> Hey guys,
>
> yeah, there are some difficulties when using CSH with the CSS mouseover
> (which I use right now). So looks like I have to make a version with JS
> instead so it knows the limits of the frames and the positioning can be
> cleaner (similar to the clickmenu checks right now). But then we need to
> add a small JS file (which I will add to a file "typo3/js/common.js" or
> something like that) to every document in the backend.
> I hope to get this done the next days, christmas offline...
>
> Chris.

Hi Chris,

the solution is really smart and i really would like to have it in core.
So take care of Dmitri's and Ernesto's remarks and all will be fine.

The frame problem should be none with the new backend.php, but i'm not sure
when this will be finished. Anyway, if you need some help, please leave a
note here.

merry xmas
Steffen