[TYPO3-core] RFC: Improvment #6670: Enable Tabs in Page Properties II

Steffen Kamper steffen at sk-typo3.de
Sun Dec 16 14:58:00 CET 2007

"Martin Kutschker" <martin.kutschker-n0spam at no5pam-blackbox.net> schrieb im
Newsbeitrag
news:mailman.1.1197811933.12262.typo3-team-core at lists.netfielders.de...
> Ingmar Schlecht schrieb:
>> Martin Kutschker schrieb:
>>> And I doubt that any extension hnours this setting ;-)
>>
>> Well, but that at least enables you to develop sites like typo3.org
>> where that feature is crucial.
>
> I didn't question the flag. But I guess that the lacking CSH for it helped
> in making it a well hidden feature.
>
> Masi

i don't wonder about that: this feature is imho not well known even with
devs or core devs.
There is no documentation how to use it right.

So there are two possibilities:
- extending pi_base with API for this option
- make a short tutorial with an example how to use

There are still some other things like proper usage of refindex, Dmitry
showed this in his comments-extension.
It would be good to have such small tutorials on typo3.org with comment
system to help devs with such specific questions (also cache - there are a
lot of devs don't know how to use it proper)

sry for ot-like comment.

vg Steffen