[TYPO3-core] FYI: Installer changes

Thomas Hempel thomas at typo3-unleashed.net
Tue Dec 11 18:36:43 CET 2007

Hi,

after some weeks of abstinence I want to apologize for that first. I
moved to a new apartment with my girlfriend and so I had a lot of
private stress and no time for working on the installer code.

Anyway... I'm back on track and just commited a few changes to trunk.

I committed this directly because Ingamr and Ingo gave me the green
light for that with alpha2. So this is an FYI message.

<interesting>
I just added support for listing and calling methods in the setup
module. That means that I can now start weith implementing stuff like
DB-compare, Image-Processing tests etc.
</interesting>

I'll have some help I hope we can make some bigger progress the next days.

Greets,
Thomas