[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #6924: t3lib_div::readLLXMLfile does not use localized content anymore

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] dmitry at typo3.org
Tue Dec 11 17:53:50 CET 2007

Hi!

Dmitry Dulepov [typo3] wrote:
> Correct. Files in typo3temp/llxml must take preference over files in
> extension. This is required for correct translation handling.

Sorry, wrong answer. I am so deep in llxmltranslate and all around translations that I start mixing up things. I ment typo3conf/l10n of course.

* * *

According to the source code, system will check *short* md5 of the some generated desciptor of the file (name + timestamp). Is it possible that short md5 check is failing in your case?

By the way, should we drop short md5 check there in favor of full md5 check? This does not affect compatibility but makes more reliable check in general.

--
Dmitry Dulepov
TYPO3 core team