[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #6106: Using color saturation for grayscaling

Joris Willems joris at amazingthings.be
Sun Dec 9 23:46:01 CET 2007

This is an SVN patch request.

Type: Bugfix

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6106

Branches:
TYPO3_4-1 & trunk

Problem:
All image effects are working except grayscaling images. The command
line which TYPO3 tries to execute results in the failure message
"Bogus input file" because of wrong parameter order.

Solution:
The patch works for me. It does not need the command line parameters
to be reordered in the TYPO3 sources. I simply switched from
grayscaling the image to reducing the color saturation resulting in
the same effect.

Notes:
Bug and patch is created by Hartmut Müller and submitted to the
mailinglist by myself.
Joris Willems