[TYPO3-core] RFC: Bug #1839: Broken Rootline when a Editor view a Page that is not online

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Wed Apr 18 17:57:22 CEST 2007

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb:

> We should motivate people to upgrade to newer versions anyway.

I have stopped upgrading unless I have to because of XCLASS extensions and
poorly written extenions. And some customers have also likewise policies.

For those users - including me :-) - I have suggested a continued support
for a TYPO version for one (or at least half a) year after it has been
superseded. Forcing admins to upgrade just because we have shipped a new
versions won't make us friends in the system admin community.

Masi