[TYPO3-core] RFC: allow extensions to pass parameters to WS preview windows

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Tue Apr 17 18:53:34 CEST 2007

Hi!

Problem: in LIVE it's possible to pass parameters to the new window of a
save-and-show action. In other WSes the preview window contains a frameset,
so the parameters are lost to the actual page URLs.

Solution: pass on the parameters from the frameset URL to frame URLs.

I have attached an XCLASS extension (built for TYPO3 4.0, should be ok on
4.1) and tt_news. The latter had to be changed to make use of the new
feature. If you want to test, simply install the extension in an
installation whith tt_news and a configured detail preview page. Go to a WS
and click save-and-show.

I'll make a diff, if you guys like the extension.

Masi