[TYPO3-core] RFC: Hint about security incident handling in EM

Karsten Dambekalns karsten at typo3.org
Fri Sep 1 18:34:01 CEST 2006

Hi.

Type: featurette :)
Branches: trunk, TYPO3_4_0

After talking to Michael Hirdes earlier today about the
XSS-tipafriend-publicity issue we decided to point to the security team more
offensive.

Michael will add notices on typo3.org where it fits and I prepared a little
patch for the EM that points to the security team page in the EM when
installing or importing extensions. The patch is against trunk, but there
should be no differences to TYPO3_4_0.

Please have a look and give suggestions on wording, look, location, ...

Thanks,
Karsten
--
Karsten Dambekalns