[TYPO3-core] RFC: Inline Relational Record Editing (IRRE)

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Fri Nov 17 15:03:29 CET 2006

Hi guys,

to make life easier for those who want to review the patch, I have split
it up into multiple files, with a proper and clear description of what
the code-changes in that particular file do on top of each patch.

I think it's enough if you only read through the code and don't test it,
because a lot of others including me have intensively tested it already.

cheers
Ingmar