[TYPO3-core] 4.1 - How far are we?

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Thu Nov 16 23:36:33 CET 2006

I agree it would be nice in 4.1. The facts for me is that I will not
work on this at all before at earliest in december. I don't even know
which direction it will take then and if it is my first priority. It
would like this to be a part of the core but in reality its like a
private led project at the moment which cannot align to fixed release
plans and I can't make promises around it. Thats sad of course but
the reality. Its driven my client needs and priorities and not my
spare time. So what are your feelings about this?

- kasper