[TYPO3-core] new skin

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Tue May 23 12:21:17 CEST 2006

Martin Kutschker schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Who is going to fix the skin bugs? There are numerous issues (see
> Mantis), but the creators have no time or are not willing to support the
> skin. Shall we, the Core team, also fix them?

Looking into some issues I see that there are still many bgcolor attributes
and even font elements rendered by the Core.

Is it worth fixing this or shall we ignore them because of the big UI
overhaul? Waiting IMHO makes only sense if we're really trying to rewrite
the BE from scratch.

There are so many small issues it'll never stop *sigh*

Masi