[TYPO3-core] New core developer

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue May 16 19:24:07 CEST 2006

Michael Stucki schrieb am 16.05.2006 17:08:

> I'm happy to tell you that Ernesto Baschny has just joined our team.
>
> As you might know already, Ernesto has already spent an enormeous amount of
> work on integrating cron_csstyled_imgtext into css_styled_content which has
> become a major feature of TYPO3 4.0. Moreover he has continously fixed almost
> every bug that was reported through the bugtracker.
>
> As a core team member Ernesto will still work preferrably on content rendering
> improvements, but hopefully he will find some time to fix one or the other
> bug as well.

Hi people,

yes, finally I can post here, too (let's see if this gets through...).

Many thanks for the invitation!

Stucki told me that it was not usual for the new core developer to
"introduce" himself, so I didn't. If you want to know my hobbies and
stuff, just contact me.

But anyway: I'd like to continue my contribution to TYPO3 "as usual". As
an active member of the content rendering group my initial contribution
will come more from that corner. And I see myself as a connector between
that group and the core team.

But I am also a happy "general" bug-fixer that likes to scan the
bugtracker from time to time to fix things here and there. I can't wait
for the next "zap the gremlins" event! ;)

Cheers,
Ernesto