[TYPO3-core] Reminder: : pageNotFound_handling HTTP status fix

Dmitry Dulepov typo3 at accio.lv
Fri May 12 10:49:13 CEST 2006

Hi!

This is a reminder about CVS patch request

Branch: HEAD, TYPO3_4-0

Problem: if $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['pageNotFound_handling'] is set to
absolute or relative URL, than
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['FE']['pageNotFound_handling_statheader'] is ignored
and client is redirected to error page using code 302. This is
especially bad for search engines like Google because (1) they may not
remove such pages from their index (2) sitemaps do not work properly.

Solution: use t3lib_div::getURL() to fetch error page internally and
pass it to client with correct header. getURL() is extended to accept
custom HTTP headers that we need to send to 404 page (referrer and user
agent).

Patch was discussed earlier in this list, I need one more +1 for it.

Dmitry.