[TYPO3-core] EM2 problems.

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Tue May 9 20:31:06 CEST 2006

Hello,

Is this:

http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-german/2006-April/014335.html
------
Beim Import dieser Extensions erscheint nur die Fehlermeldung:
"No file uploaded! Probably the file was too large for PHPs internal limit
for uploadable files."
-------

http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-german/2006-April/015438.html
--------
Und dann: No file uploaded! Probably the file was too large for PHPs internal limit for uploadable files.
---------

Already solve ??

Because I tracked it down and it ISN'T realted to memory issues. I set post_max_size to 128MB, max_upload_size to 128MB,
In the install tool: [BE][maxFileSize]=100000

And it still doesn't work.

I could track it down to the following issue:

* You upload an extension via the "File-Upload" direct import. (File gets posted)
* There is any kind of conflict and you choose to ignore it (Uploaded file does not
get reposted or no reference to uploaded file is stored in session vars or similar)
* The above error "No file uploaded!" occurs because:

typo3/mod/tools/em/class.em_index.php line 1630:
      if ($_FILES['upload_ext_file']['tmp_name']) {

evaluates to false.

It would be required to store the name of the uploaded file somewhere ... when such
dependency errors occur with download from TER it works because the file get's downloaded
a second time .... Also don't know if this shouldn't be changed ....

I attach two different patches which solve the problem by two different approaches.

* Version 1:
Don't unlink the file directly after upload but post the name of the intermediate file in typo3temp
again in the form. When called again use this file to get $fetchData again.

* Version 2:
serialize and base64_encode the complete fetchData array after initial upload and post it again and
again as long as dependency problems aren't resolved.

If you cannot reproduce the error contact me via ICQ ....

greets,
Bernhard
"Freiheit ist immer auch die Freiheit des Andersdenkenden"
Rosa Luxemburg, 1871 - 1919
[[ http://think-open.at | Open source company ]]