[TYPO3-core] Bug #3241 addQueryString-method=GET

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Wed May 3 12:12:05 CEST 2006

Ingmar Schlecht <ingmar at typo3.org> writes on
Wed, 03 May 2006 10:51:37 +0200 (METDST):

> Hi Martin,
>
> Martin Kutschker schrieb:
>
> > It seems that a fix we discussed on the list has not made it
> > into 4.0. I cannot search the list so I cannot find a reference,
>
> Hope this helps:
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&domains=lists.netfielders.de%2Fpipermail%2Ftypo3-team-core%2F&q=addQueryString&btnG=Search&sitesearch=lists.netfielders.de%2Fpipermail%2Ftypo3-team-core%2F

It does. Thanx!

It's the mails and the solution I have been looking for. New and old solution are the same :-)

I must have forgotten to fix it. It seems that neither Bernhards orginal claim nor my last version ever get any +1. So neither he nor I ever submitted it. But the solution is correct.

Another note:

methods QUERY_STRONG and GET/POST differ slightly when use use the "exclude" feature.

QUERY_STRING:

exclude=abc
abc=123 => abc will be removed
abc[xyz] => abc[xzy] will not be removed *

exclude=abc[xyz]
abc=123 => abc will not be removed
abc[xyz] => abc[xzy] will be removed

GET/POST:

exclude=abc
abc=123 => abc will be removed
abc[xyz] => abc[xzy] will be removed

exclude=abc[xyz]
abc=123 => abc will not be removed
abc[xyz] => abc[xzy] will not be removed *

The reason is that with GET/POST brackets are turned into an array (PHP standard), but this function does not do it. It simply splits on ampersands.

I think this is no real problem. You can always use GET if you to remove all parameters of a plugin.

Masi