[TYPO3-core] RFC: Fix bug #177: Indexed Search cuts the first letter of domain name in searchresult

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sat Mar 25 13:38:41 CET 2006

This is a CVS patch request.

Problem:
<quote from bugtracker>
Indexed Search supports searching over multiple domains in an installation of
TYPO3. While generating the searchresult , Indexed Search cuts the first
character of the section headers, because this are only slashes in a
single-domain environment. But even if the section header starts with www.*
because of the multi-domain feature, the first character ist cut off and the
section ist named "ww.searchresult.org" or similar. I wrote a simple patch
which checks for the slash an lets the first character untouched if it's
anything else.
</quote from bugtracker>

Solution:
Cut the 1st character _only_ if it is a slash.

Comments:
- See attached screenshots for details
- I noticed that the typoscript property to detect sys_domain records was not
set in ext_typoscript_setup.txt, therefore I added it, defaulting to "0".

Bugtracker reference:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=177

- michael