[TYPO3-core] FINAL REMINDER (was: Re: RFC: MM_foreign_select)

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Wed Mar 22 00:24:12 CET 2006

Since there was no response from René and the changes seem to be too big for
all of us to dig into, I decided to revert this change.

Bugtracker references:
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=2840
http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=2932

A word about responsibility:
After all Kasper and I spent a lot of time to dig into these changes, trying
to fix, and finally to revert them. This time could have been invested much
better, and honestly, it was no fun.

While from a technical point of view it's interesting to see that reverting
such huge changes is possible after all, I would really like to spend my
spare time on more important things.

Please be more responsible for the changes you make to TYPO3. It is no big
problem if you introduce a last-minute change before RC1 and it turns out
that it is buggy. But it is not acceptable that these problems remain
unanswered for more than 4 days (actually everybody is waiting for 4.0
final).

- michael

--
Use a newsreader! Check out