[TYPO3-core] return value of t3lib_div::resolveSheetDefInDS()

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Mon Mar 20 14:44:01 CET 2006

Hi!

This is the description of the return value:

"An array with two num. keys: key0: The data structure is returned in this key (array) UNLESS an error happend in which case an error string is returned (string). key1: The used sheet key value!"

Cannot say I like this very much. Returning FALSE on error is a PHP practice. Returning strings just looks awful.

We had the discussion before with FALSE and -1. Now it's strings. And all this only because of this stupid PHP5 errors... Ok, i fact it's an error in the calling code.

Masi

PS: I'm looking forward to PHP5: function x(array $a)!!!!