[TYPO3-core] RFC: fix bug #2226

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Sat Mar 18 19:49:17 CET 2006

Hi Martin,

> Patch with these changes is attached (with your patch for conveniene). The
> code works with IE.

Perfect. I didn't check it anymore, suppose that you didn't change anything
else than that. The rest of the patch was ok already, so still +1.

> Please approve the code or devise a better method for the problem. I
> really think it's serious (UI matters).

I don't think there is a better method. You have done it the right way,
thanks!

HOWEVER: You did not write the documentation for that yet! It is a new TCA
property, so it must be documented in doc_core_api. Remember that we have a
new rule to not commit patches before there is a documentation for it.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out