[TYPO3-core] Problems with Cache and Conditions

Kasper Skårhøj kasper2006 at typo3.com
Thu Mar 16 12:06:24 CET 2006

> I've noticed that message and suppose I know the reason. There was
> a change by
> Sebastian and me that speeds up the condition checks which were
> often checked
> twice.

I know I didn't object to that, but if there is "instability" I
suggest to revert that change and work more on it for version 4.5

All that caching stuff; it was _very carefully_ thought through and I
can assure you that I wouldn't spoil the party with unnecessary extra
processing if possible. I was not stupid 7 years ago either ;-) So I
fear I had a reason for the double checking of conditions.

- kasper

"A contribution a day keeps the fork away"