[TYPO3-core] RFC: Templavoila + Core fixes

Bernhard Kraft kraftb at kraftb.at
Sun Mar 12 00:44:16 CET 2006

Bernhard Kraft wrote:

> With TV you have the possibility that when you have more languages on
> your site and you view the deafault language
> to create translations of the content elements like it was in the
> traditional Page module.
> Normally it should be clear that those translated records get inserted
> in the language which they are for but this
> is not the case with current CVS version of TV.
>
> This patch fixes this problem.

I forgot to mention that you should set:

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SC_OPTIONS']['tx_templavoila_tcemain']['doNotInsertElementRefsToPage'] = 1;

in your typo3conf/localconf.php file ....

else the record will get inserted both: in the proper language AND in the default language.
That this happens is caused by changes from Dmitry I guess (but could also have been robert) and I don't know what they expected the code to do but
they gave the possibility to disable it :)

greets,
Bernhard