[TYPO3-core] RFC: stylesheet.css cleanup + small usability change

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Fri Mar 10 13:25:47 CET 2006

Hi Dmitry,

> Michael Stucki wrote:
>> I doubt that. Didn't change anything related to the logo. I suppose it is
>> rather a caching problem of your browser.
>
> So in mine browsers at well: at home and at work...

As well what? Was well working?

> Btw, what about new skin? I was under impression that it will replace
> old skin. Am I wrong? If not, what is the reason to update this css?

The new skin is shipped in typo3/sysext/t3skin_40/
However it is not affected by all these changes because it does
(unfortunately!) not build up on the default stylesheet file.

Instead it starts from scratch defining everything again, and that is why
things like tab-in-textarea etc. are currently not working there.

- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out