[TYPO3-core] Reminder: #2743, #608, Subversion

Wolfgang Klinger wolfgang at stufenlos.net
Thu Mar 9 09:33:09 CET 2006

 *hiya!*

 On Wed, 08 Mar 2006, Michael Stucki wrote the following:
> Well, speed counts nothing if it breaks the behaviour. Unfortunately nobody
> spent any time looking at it.
>
> Well, it's ok for me if you commit it by now. Please keep a backup of the
> patch so you can easily revert it. Also please have a very close look to
> the bugtracker in case someone reports a problem that sounds like if it was
> caused by this change.
>
> +1, though sceptical

 I looked at it long enough ;-) thanks

> >  And #608:
> >
> http://lists.netfielders.de/pipermail/typo3-team-core/2006-February/002689.html
> >  (this is a one-liner in fact)
>
> No it is not a one-liner! Did you see my comment?
>
> | Question: Why have you moved the code a few lines down in your patch?
> | The reason why I'm asking is that the &cHash parameter is now added before
> | all parameters are written. I didn't test this, but it looks like a
> | problem to me.
>
> No approval for now.

 "$addQueryParams" is not used in the code I moved down(?)
 The code I moved is just for getting the right domain, but if I mount
 a page from another domain I don't want that mounted page to link to
 another domain, but stay in my current local tree on the same domain.

 bye
 Wolfgang