[TYPO3-core] problem with caching still exists in current CVS

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at blackbox.net
Wed Mar 8 13:49:37 CET 2006

Franz Holzinger <franz at fholzinger.com> writes on
Wed, 08 Mar 2006 13:42:17 +0100 (MET):

> Hello,
>
> I have made some changes to tt_products in the links so that they
> have
> e.g. tx_ttproducts_pi1[product]=32 instead of the former
> tt_products=32 .
>
> I want to make the single view cachable. However now always the same
> product is shown in the single view.
> What can be the reason for this error?

Is this related to the RC? I mean, did the (former) code work with 3.8.x and now is broken? If not please, ask on th dev-list.

Anyway, to get a non-cahced list view and a a cached single view, make your plugin a USER object and add a "var $pi_checkCHash = TRUE;" to your plugin (add it to the class defintion, do NOT set it in the main function).

You do not have to call TSFE->set_no_cache now. If $pi_checkCHash is set to true then the cache will be disabled whenever cHash is missing from the URL.

You may have to clear the page cache after fiddling with the cache settings of a plugin.

Masi