[TYPO3-core] CVS to SVN Migration

Martin Kutschker Martin.Kutschker at n0spam-blackbox.net
Wed Jun 28 11:35:05 CEST 2006

Dmitry Dulepov schrieb:
> Hi!
>
> Michael Stucki wrote:
>
>> Since Karsten seems to have sent his patches which he told me must be
>> in, I guess we can start now. Let me have an overall look at the
>> committments of the past two weeks, then I will have a pre-release
>> ready until tomorrow. Promised!
>

> I want my 404 patch to be reviewed and get +1s or -1s first! :( It is
> not good to postpone it further :( It should be either approved or
> rejected, not just hanging there. Some people wait for it for a long
> time already...

I agree. Let's a) accept or reject all pending patches or postpone them if
there are good reasons for it and b) finish the DBAL discussion or postpone
the NOT NULL changes.

Ad b) I suggest that we either do DBAL releated changes now if there is a
consensus or postpone them to 4.0.2. I don't think it makes sense to add DB
related changes now only to change them again with the next release.

We're in no hurry for a SVN migration but 4.0.1 is IMO overdue.

Masi