[TYPO3-core] CVS to SVN Migration

Ingmar Schlecht ingmar at typo3.org
Wed Jun 21 12:48:49 CEST 2006

Hi Andreas,

Andreas Otto wrote:
> In case we agree that we migrate from CVS to SVN I have provided a draft for a
> migration roadmap.

>From your roadmap I figure that we'll have a downtime with starting from
2006-07-01 (if that's the start date) of "a day or up to a
week and longer", is that right? If not, please clarify.

As the release of TYPO3 4.0beta3 during the SF CVS downtime has shown,
the work of the core team is not absolutely dependent on a version
control system if there's someone that actively collects the patches, so
I think a downtime of up to 2 weeks is OK.

cheers
Ingmar