[TYPO3-core] Planning 4.0.1

Michael Stucki michael at typo3.org
Mon Jun 12 00:29:20 CEST 2006

Hi folks,

first of all, sorry for not testing all pending patches yet. There are still
a few which are important for the release of 4.0.1, therefore I'd like you
to have a look at this list: (thanks Masi!)

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Core_Development

I will be on Holiday from tomorrow Monday until Friday and my laptop will
stay at home. Don't expect mails from me before end of next week.

As soon as I'm back I hope that all patches that are open have been tested
and - much more important - that all _approved_ patches are committed to
CVS (this is not the case for at least 5 patches right now).

If things go well I will fetch CVS on Saturday, compare it with the list at
the Wiki site, and build the new version.

This means: If there is anything important that needs to be resolved in
4.0.1, please make sure that you will at least mention it on that website.

Have a nice week!
- michael
--
Use a newsreader! Check out